Leitores do Mundo ao Meu Redor

sábado, 28 de fevereiro de 2009

Quotes by Pravs J.: making life easier and more beautiful!

"Know me for what I do and for not what I am. Judge me for what I can do and not for what I have done."
"Life is always about searching. We keep searching all the time. For... Friends, Love, Peace, Success and so much more. But at times do wait for a while, and search your soul. It won't take you anywhere, But will help you reach yourself."
"I may be in situations where my life comes to a halt. My efforts may not bring success. I would not be able to move ahead in life. But even then, I would not want to be a motionless statue. I would prefer to be a lighthouse which is stationary; But continues to guide ships which are passing along."
"Over the same sea, on the same winds; A ship sails in one direction, another in opposite. It is not the wind that decides which direction the ship goes; Its the sails; how they are tied and how they are maneuvered. Similarly, it is not fate that decides where your life is going; It is all about how you take life and where you take it to."
"Have the courage to live. Anyone can die."
"One day you might see yourself walking alone on a new path. No one seems in sight. No one seems to have walked it earlier. Don't give up midway. You're on a right track. Go on. Reach your dreams. The reason why you do not see anyone is because, the world is following you."
"Your first step is all that it takes to reach success. It shows your faith in your dreams. It shows your belief in yourself. It shows you have courage to move ahead."
"In silence lies power."

www.pravsworld.com
© All quotes are written by Pravs J. Copyrights owned by Pravs World.

Um comentário:

Sabrina Davanzo disse...

Ei, Lili! obrigada por sua visita no inverso e por seus comentários tão lindos!
Adorei seu blog tb.. voltarei com mais calma para lê-lo.

Um beijo!!